- 0.75 cup tinned beans (drained, no sugar/salt added)
- 2 tbs dark coco powder (unsweetened)
- 8 – 12 whole dates pitted (use more if you want sweeter taste)
- 2 tbsp ground hazelnuts
- 2 tbs unsweetened plant milk if needed
- more crushed large pieces of hazelnuts to roll the truffles in
Process all ingredients in a food processor till smooth.
First try without any liquid, if it’s hard to do, then add 1 tbs of milk at a time.
Once smooth, put all into a freezer for about 20 min.
Then form truffles and roll them in crushed hazelnuts and enjoy.