- 2 – 3 cups steamed potatoes cut into medium sized pieces
- 0.5 medium sized onion chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- 3 spring onions chopped (white & green part)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tbs tamari or soy sauce
- ground black pepper to taste
Cook chopped onions in a non stick frying pan or a wok for about 5 minutes until they start to caramelise. Add drop of water at times to prevent the onions from burning.
Add potatoes, bit more water, oregano and tamari if using, and cook for 10 minutes until the water is gone and potatoes become little bit mushy. (They still should keep their shape just be extra soft).
Add cherry tomatoes, spring onions, black pepper and cook for 2 more minutes. Take of the heat and enjoy with stir fried mushrooms and beans on a side.